If you’re anything like us, you spend a lot of your free time in the kitchen. Whether it’s cooking, baking, or spending time with friends and family, we know that the kitchen tends to be the heart of the home. With that said, sometimes things in the kitchen can get a little…messy. Spilled milk, baking flour flying everywhere, tiny creative chefs that don’t wash their hands (aka, children), or even the all-too-familiar smell of a burnt lasagna—we’ve all been there. But where’s the fun in a quiet, clean kitchen?
At Red Rose Cabinetry, we take the time to listen to our customers and always take the extra step to get to know what it is you want out of your dream kitchen. While we always put quality cabinets and business first, we also love to laugh and find more ways to connect with our customers. That’s why we’ve put together this collection of quotes and memes that are all too relatable. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we did!
Food Puns That Made Us Laugh
If you love jokes and bad puns as much as we do, here are a few food puns that you can use next time you’re in the kitchen and want to make someone roll their eyes at you.
- This will take way too much thyme to clean up.
- Life is about beating the odds.
- Dinner can be a huge battle some days.
- Someone really doesn’t like their vegetables!
- You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one…
Quotes for the Kitchen
Sometimes we all need a little inspiration while we cook. Here are a few quotes to consider hanging up under your cabinets from Red Rose Cabinetry next time you’re in the kitchen.
- Good news if you love to eat as much as we do!
- Curse those onions…
- Great advice for when you’re eyeing up that next slice of cake.
- Can you tell we’re a fan of cake?
- Never be afraid to add another spoonful to your life!
Way Too Relatable
For those times when you just have to laugh at your mistakes, we get it—we’ve been there too.
- If only it was this easy.
- Every. Single. Time.
- I mean, you’re not wrong…
- You’d better be washing that yourself…
- Some of us just aren’t the best cooks!
If you enjoyed our sense of humor and want to learn more about our cabinets, contact Red Rose Cabinetry today! We’ll help you design a kitchen that you’ll love and want to spend time in every day. Visit our Lititz, PA showroom to start exploring the possibilities.